I'm moving up the stakes and making yet even more money per session. It just seems so easy, just gotta pick the right tables and play the right style.
But losing terribly on Live games tho, lost 40 bux on friday and 30 today. Overplayed too loosely and made serious mistakes doing what i did today. I'll make a vow to be serious when i'm in a game next time. Next time, I'll play serious instead of taking Live games like a leisure hang out sport. It's just too expensive. I could have spent the 70 bux in a much better way imo.
Sigh, it feels sad. I feel so bored of my routine life. How i wish I could spice it up a notch.
Maybe I should try something more serious, like the Asian poker tournament.
Bet i'll at least win in the money at the rate i'm playing. After all, I learn from the best!
(0) So Waddaya Think!
2:11:00 PM